Tuesday, March 10, 2009

let this pissing and moaning for no reason begin.


Moxie is shit. There are some things in this world that I can understand why some people like and some people dislike-NOT MOXIE. This stuff tastes like dirt(the bad kind), stale root beer, and cough syrup all mixed together. Some people actually enjoy this "beverage" like the two crazy assholes pictured above.
Moxie does have one thing going for it: that awesome logo. I love these old fashioned 1950's illustrations. I imagine they are depictions of what perfect people looked like back then. This is why I tried this crap in the first place.

Me: I bought it because of the dude on the can who's all like "Hey, YOU got Moxie!"
Mark: No, I think it was more like "You got Moxie'd" as in you've been duped into buying a really shitty soda."

No comments:

Post a Comment